Elections for these positions are happening now. Check out the Candidates’ Statements to find out more about who is running, and see the timeline below for key dates. Email email@example.com to update you mailing address to receive a ballot.
- October 1: Nominations due
- October 6: Ballots postmarked to Members
- October 14: General Members Meeting (including speeches by nominees)
- October 29: Completed ballots due
- Beginning of November: Elected Executive Board takes Office
The Executive Board is a 14-member body that is responsible for the primary governance of the Union. For information on the responsibilities of each position please refer to Article V of the Constitution. Refer to Article IV for election procedures.
Coordinator for Social Justice and Accountability
Coordinator for Communications
Coordinator for Organizing
Lead Organizer for Workers in Master’s Programs
Lead Organizer for International Graduate Workers
Lead Organizer for Physical Sciences
Lead Organizer for Life Sciences
Lead Organizer for Humanities
Lead Organizer for Social Sciences